With all of the equipment and feature options on the market for Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) systems, it’s important to select the correct items that will provide the security and service level your business needs. Guardian Security is proud to offer expert design and installation of CCTV systems. With a vast number of equipment choices, features, and capabilities we can help your business develop a positive solution to meet your unique requirements.
Your professionally installed CCTV system can help deter crime, inventory loss, and false claims, provide employee surveillance, monitor the entry into your facility, and much more. With a digital recorder, you can simultaneously record, view live, and playback. Many units also have DVD/CD burner allowing for video files to be easily transferred for investigations and follow-up.
With the use of Internet Protocol (IP) based cameras, we can install network cameras on your system that will further the flexibility of your custom designed system. Whether you need a single camera system at one site or you are looking to have multiple camera locations we can design a CCTV system solution for you to view over the Internet.
Advantages of a CCTV surveillance system:
Additionalset of eyes to watch over your property
- Burglary and robbery deterrent
- Increase productivity
- Protect against false insurance claims
- Reduce employee theft
- Reduce inventory shrinkage
- Reduce shoplifting
- Use as
Advantages of digital surveillance systems:
- Better resolution (live and recorded)
- Color or black & white or combination day-color, night-black & white
- Easy search of recorded activity
- No tapes to change
- Playback and record simultaneously
- Record and view live simultaneously
- Record events only (optional continuous recording)
- Reduced service and downtime
- Different record settings per camera
- Remote access to live and recorded activity
- Can be tied into your access control and security systems